What it Means to Be Dynamic
To BE DYNAMIC means to embody the Dynamic Systems Honor Code in everything we do. The Code is not just a set of principles to follow – it is the foundation of who we are and what we strive to be.
To BE DYNAMIC means to act as leaders with integrity and to place trust, respect and professionalism at the forefront of our relationships.
- We create, provide, and maintain a safe and respectful environment.
- We safeguard our company’s & our customer’s information & resources.
- We put the company’s interests before our own and disclose conflicts of interest.
- We communicate truthfully and responsibly.
- We conduct our business lawfully and in good conscience.
- We are an extension of national security efforts and must follow laws.
- We are trusted by our customers, vendors and manufacturers.
- We ask for guidance and report concerns.
Dynamic Systems’ Honor Code
- I will conduct all business dealing with fairness, honesty and integrity
- I will protect all information and resources available to me from loss, theft, and misuse
- I will avoid even the appearance of conflict of interest or any other impropriety
- I will treat my fellow employees fairly and with dignity and respect
- I will help create and sustain an atmosphere conducive to the spirit of this code